Why use us?
Musk help manufacturers gain competitive advantage through production improvement. We do this by ensuring they have safe production assets, achieving their full potential through asset care. We are a proven condition monitoring service provider across several sectors and environments, including COMAH sites. We have a very robust approach to safety.
We are part of the Edwin James Group, a market-leading engineering business. If you have additional requirements, you can access our specialist engineering services, such as reliability, maintenance, design, M&E, automation and software, engineering compliance and facilities.
What sets us apart
What differentiates us from other condition monitoring providers:
- Our condition monitoring engineers are reliability-based maintenance specialists – this ensures you have access to best-practice for improving the condition of your assets.
- Your CBM survey will be conducted by an engineer of the correct trade, so for example, your electrical panel thermal survey will be conducted by an electrician. This ensures the data collection and analysis is conducted with a full understanding of the assets, typical failure patterns and our engineers can proactively discuss remedial actions with you.
- Our condition monitoring engineers are not collecting data for someone else to remotely analyse. They are all trained to complete their own analysis.
- Our CBM engineers will conduct a ‘condition check’ whilst in your plant. This provides the opportunity for a ‘fresh set of eyes’ to spot and report developing faults. This value-add activity will improve the condition of your assets, in addition to the core condition monitoring activity.
- We are asset care specialists and can provide you with a ‘second opinion’ – additional improvement ideas and perspectives based on our broad experience – to support your own work.
- We quantify the cost avoidance resulting from our work, and this will be greater than the cost of the service.
- Our approach and our business depth will ensure you have a sustainable solution.
Ultimately, all of this will contribute to you getting better and safer asset performance.